The PLAS Forum, held in Moscow, announced the participating speakers!
Preparation for the international PLUS Forum “Remote services, mobile solutions, cards and payments 2018”, which will be held in Sokolniki ECC on may 30-31, is in full swing!
The may PLAZA Forum is devoted to the analysis of the current state and development of retail banking, payment industry and mass distance services in Russia and other countries of the world, including the prospects of integration of public services with commercial services. The forum will be held for the third year in a row with the support of the Mir national payment system.
Both days of the working program of the Forum will be a conference at which industry experts will share their experience, highlight the results of the implementation of the most ambitious and promising projects, identify current issues and present their vision of industry development.
Among the speakers who confirmed their participation:
- Alla Bakina, Director, national payment system Department, Bank of Russia
- Vladimir Komlev, Chairman of the Board, General Director, nspk
- Stanislav Kuznetsov, Deputy Chairman of the management Board, Sberbank of Russia
- Artem Sychev, Deputy head of the Main Department of information security and protection, Bank of Russia
- Olga Antonovich, head of electronic payment instruments Department, national Bank of the Republic of Belarus
- Alma Obaeva, Chairman of the Board of NP PS
- Andrey Yemelin, Chairman, national Council of the financial market
- Elina Sidorenko, head of the interdepartmental working group of the state Duma of the Russian Federation in risk assessment of turnover of the cryptocurrency, the state Duma
- Maria Guseva, senior Manager, management consulting practice for the financial sector, Accenture
- Elizabeth Moore, Director of business development in Russia, Gartner
- Alexey Maximov, head of payment systems Department, online cinema IVI
- Karl Summanen, independent expert
- Alexey Chubar, head of digital transformation, VTB
- Andrey Bukhtiyarov, founder and Director of digital Cutbank Bank, Sovcombank
- Nikita Sokolov, head of the center for development equiangular business, b & n
- Denis Fadin, head of project and data Management, Sberbank of Russia
- Evgeny Tsarev, expert-lecturer, Academy of Information Systems
- Sergey Zotov, head of business, customer experience management and online promotion group, Bank Saint Petersburg
- Maria Milashevich, consultant, Euromonitor International
- Sergey Donskov, product Manager of e-business development Department.
- Alexei Skobelev, General Director of Markswebb
- Dmitry Bulychyov, expert
- Victor Dostov, Chairman, Association of e-money market participants and money transfers “AED»
- Leonidas Kukutas, sales Director Europe / CIS, Matica
- Julia Dudkina, program Director, center for strategic innovation, Rostelecom
- Andrew Vysotsky, the expert Committee on standardization of AKIT
- Inna Yemelyanova, Director of acquiring Department, Russian Standard Bank
- and many others
Speakers and participants of the event will discuss a variety of topics, such as new trends in the development of the payment industry and banking retail; banking infrastructure 2.0; technologies and challenges of the new reality; acquiring through the contours of the future; and much more.
Within the framework of the forum, the conference will be held in parallel with round tables, networking, as well as the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions of leading Russian and foreign companies.
In order to become a sponsor or partner of the Forum, as well as to register as a delegate of the event, just fill out the appropriate form on the event website. Representatives of banks, retail chains and online stores, as well as employees of relevant ministries can participate in the forum for free, registering until may 25.
Tether (USDT) maintains its dollar peg due to the work of arbitrage traders. USDT could lose the peg in the...
Hurry up! The last month of Serial Hacking before the Grand hackathon in Asia!!!
Serial Hacking is a series of...
SerialHacking is a series of blockchain hackathons. You can participate and claim victory in one or several hackathons....