Blockchain International Show London: the largest cryptocurrency event in Europe
Visitors are waiting:
- 2 days of experts’ presentations and major corporations’ developments
- speakers from all over the world
- 50+ exhibitors
Top-level experts from all around the world will turn the event into a two-day journey full of mesmerizing discoveries. Speakers will give presentations on the topical issues concerning the technology in general as well as on details within the industry. Highly interactive panel discussions based on case studies will provide real-world options for technology implementation, and explain ways of building communities and profitable partnerships in the emerging blockchainfield. You will find out which industries can profit most from the implementation ofblockchain and cryptocurrencies and which are set to be disrupted.
Among the speakers will be:
- Sally Eaves – Emergent Technology CTO, Global Strategy Advisor –FinTech, Blockchain AI, Forbes Technology Council
- Michael Mainelli – Executive Chairman at Z/Yen Group
- Spiros Margaris – Influencer and Venture Capitalist, Senior Advisor at Arbidex
- KambizDjafari – CEO and Co-Founder at Edgecoin.io
- Jan Sammut – CEO at RefToken&Blockchain& cryptocurrency investor and ICO advisor
- Jimmy Nguyen – Chief Executive Officer, nChain Group
- Bogdan Malesa – Founder of Universal Crypto
- Arnab Naskar – CEO SICOS (LUX) S.C.S.
- Lex Sokolin – Global Director Fintech Strategy & Partner at Autonomous Research
Speaker list is constantly expanding.
Exhibition area is a placethat will help you to discover the latest hardware and software products based on theblockchain technology used in banking, social services, infrastructure projects, computer security companies, automation service providers, IT companies, and others.
The event will be interesting for business representatives wishing to introduce blockchain into their enterprise, large investors, start-UPS in the field of blockchain, FINTECH specialists, development and marketing managers and industry enthusiasts.
A distinctive feature of Blockchain International Show London will be the opportunity to get answers from professionals to their questions related to the industry, as well as to get useful advice, present your product and meet unique people related to the industry.
Tether (USDT) maintains its dollar peg due to the work of arbitrage traders. USDT could lose the peg in the...
Hurry up! The last month of Serial Hacking before the Grand hackathon in Asia!!!
Serial Hacking is a series of...
SerialHacking is a series of blockchain hackathons. You can participate and claim victory in one or several hackathons....