Blockchain and cryptocurrency elite confirmed for Crypto Compare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit
MJAC announces the latest details for the CryptoCompare& MJAC London Blockchain Summit on June 13th.
Many famous specialists of the sphere, among them, will make various reports at the summit:
- Zeeshan Feroz, CEO (UK) of Coinbase, will raise the topic of cryptocurrencies, in particular, the creation of an open financial system
- Danny Aranda, Managing Director of Strategic Growth at Ripple, will be discussing Blockchain and the Internet of Value
- and Joshua Riddett, Founder & Managing Director of Easy Crypto Hunter will be examining crypto mining and asking:‘Are Money Making Machines too Good to be True?’
- Keynote speaker Chris Burniske, Co-founder of Placeholder Ventures, will present on Relative and Fundamental Valuation Approaches to Cryptoassets
There will also be several panel discussions:
- Ruth Wandhofer (Citigroup) and Simon Taylor (11:FS) to discuss Regulating Cryptocurrencies
- Ryan Radloff (CoinShares), Glen Goodman (investment expert) and Mark Lamb (Coinfloor) will present the theme of the future of crypto-derivatives
- Vitaliy Kedyk (CEX.IO), Stephan Tual (Atlas Neue), Edd Carlton (BlockEx), Norbert Redkie (TRUST) – make up the ‘Business Panel’
The summit will feature presentations from companies such as: Block Stocks, Elevate Group, BHB Network, HiP and Olshansky and Partners. Amanda Green and Jiri (George) Danielof EY will be presenting their recent paper on Accounting for crypto-assets.
Additionally over 30 eminent and emerging companies will be exhibiting. About 30 famous speakers have already confirmed their participation. Sponsors are HiP and BP Prime, and the exclusive networking after party – open to all delegates – is sponsored by Laneaxis.
We have a stellar line-up who will be covering everything from the basics of what blockchain technology is and how cryptocurrency exchanges and crypto wallets work to the minutiae of mining, ICOs and regulation
said Michael Hannigan of MJAC.
This is a very forward-looking event so delegates will get insight onthe most innovative companies within the blockchain space and will discoverall there is to know about how the sector is evolving.
Tether (USDT) maintains its dollar peg due to the work of arbitrage traders. USDT could lose the peg in the...
Hurry up! The last month of Serial Hacking before the Grand hackathon in Asia!!!
Serial Hacking is a series of...
SerialHacking is a series of blockchain hackathons. You can participate and claim victory in one or several hackathons....