Boston, MA – Second Annual Healthcare Blockchain Summit
Blockchain technology is poised to transform healthcare services and business models. Summit attendees will learn how to implement pilot projects and applications that improve quality, reduce the cost of healthcare services and clinical trials, promote interoperability, enhance security and enable vastly extended capabilities for tracking patient behaviors and integrating care in increasingly complex provider networks. The audience for the Summit includes healthcare providers, payers, technology companies, financiers, universities and government agencies.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The current state and future direction of initial coin offerings
- Blockchain innovation in healthcare services and its role in facilitating care coordination, patient engagement and population health management
- Regulation and standards for blockchain
- Blockchain applications for privacy and security
- Using blockchain to facilitate health information exchange and interoperability
- Blockchain applications for healthcare data management
- Blockchain and AI/machine learning
- Blockchain applications for health science research
The Summit features over 40 speakers, including:
- John Bass, Founder & CEO, Hashed Health
- Kyle Culver, Solution Architect, Humana
- Aymen Elfiky, MD, MSc, MBA, Instructor, Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute & Instructor, Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Gary L. Gottlieb, MD, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Partners In Health & Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Vince Kuraitis JD, MBA, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC
- Jody Ranck, DrPH, CEO, Krysalis Labs & Executive Vice President of Strategy, Ram Group
The biggest problem for almost each provider of cryptocurrency payment services is violation of most countries’ laws....
The National Assembly has officially made a proposal to allow domestic initial coin offerings (ICOs). As the...
Crypto Mondays comes to Moscow commencing 1stof June (the organizers know that it is not Monday).
Crypto Mondays? is...