Large-scale blockchain conference, which will be held in Hollywood with the participation of stars! This is an opportunity for everyone who works in the industry, regardless of whether they create Dapps or cryptocurrency, or they are miners, crypto-traders and government officials. This event is a reason to come together to get acquainted and exchange ideas about technology, which in the coming years should completely change the way we interact and do business.
Become a participant of this event, which will bring together more than 50 celebrities, 500 investors, 1200 teams presenting their projects, 200 speakers and 20,000 visitors! Guests are welcome to meet real celebrities, which will also be a unique opportunity to interest them in their idea and get the support of their and the world community.
There will also be a unique party with stars and a competition of projects with three winning places and a total prize Fund of $ 1 million.
Among the stars participating in the conference will be:
- Ellen DeGeneres – presenter of the TV talk show “Ellen DeGeneres show” since 2003
- Ryan Seacrest is the author of American Idol
- LL Cool J is an American hip hop artist, record producer, actor and entrepreneur from Queens, New York
and many others.
Here are some reasons to attend this conference:
- there will be only the best speakers who will make stunning presentations on the most important aspects of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- there will be discussion panels, for a more lively atmosphere on stage
- visitors will have the opportunity to ask questions to specialists
- the opportunity to interact with the blockchain enthusiasts from around the world to seek reliable partners. Dozens of people from Japan, great
- Britain and several States in the USA confirmed their participation
- acquaintance with big Hollywood stars and the opportunity to promote your company/project
- low cost of tickets ($250) relative to the market, provided that the scale of the conference
You can buy a ticket at this link.601 E Palomar St, Chula Vista, CA 91911, USA
International conference on digital banking, where electronic money and cryptocurrencies will be discussed. A large number of changes brought by 2018 in the payment business will be considered in terms of impact on the future:
- entry into force of the second payment Directive PSD2
- continuation of the trend of cryptocurrency market regulation and relevant changes in the legislation of different countries
Conference visitors will be able to find out:
- forecast of future banking services, so-called open banking
- current innovations in the context of p2p and cryptocurrency trends
- recent regulatory initiatives and their impact on the payment and transfer market
- And the consequences of Brexit for the European payment market
- news and experience in the implementation of the second payment Directive PSD2
Among the speakers will be the following specialists:
- Lauri Kerner-business development officer at Cryptus OU
- Dr. Hubertus von Poser-member of the Board of PPI AG
- Craig James – CEO of NeoPay Ltd
- Michael Raag – business development specialist in verification
- Dmitry Apokin-Board member and chief compliance officer at PayAlly
- Dr. Killian Shirley – partner at Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Ltd.
The General partner is the company Canopus, which is engaged in innovative solutions in the field of financial services. They create successful IT resources for banks and payment institutions around the world.
To participate in the conference, click this link.Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi 23, 10147 Tallinn, Estonia Advapay
We are currently working hard forging partnerships with industry associations and governments; and confirming the availability of those ‘hard-to-reach’ industry experts from around the world.
Meanwhile, you can register your interest to be eligible for early bird tickets and also stay in the loop with latest news and updates about the show.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Trescon Global Business Solutions
The latest technologies at the Global Digital Forum.
The event will bring together world thinkers, professionals from different fields, business leaders and developers of innovative technologies to consider new applications of artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of things (IoT), security, blockchain technologies and cloud services.
The forum will demonstrate the best development of the four major technological trends within the framework concentrated on the content of the speeches. As a result, the event should provide a deep understanding of the available opportunities both within the framework of personal growth and inter-state relations.5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Blockchain summit on the blockchain in the business will show visitors the technology from an unusual perspective. As according to some forecasts, investments in the industry will increase to$ 3.1 trillion by 2025, the organizers of the event consider it important to highlight the main gaps in existing business solutions using blockchain.
The organizers have identified the main goal that you need to talk more about a number of blockchain platforms and cryptocurrencies, which will make it possible to understand the innovative ideas that will be offered by speakers and other guests of the summit.
Topics of presentations will be:
- understanding Blockchain technologies and markets
- digital exchanges-digital tokens, fiat and stable currency
- regulatory aspects of Cryptocurrencies-an accurate measure of value
- professional advice in the new age of investment
- smart contract management and security
- the Blockchain from the point of view of the investor
- legal and tax aspects of investing in cryptocurrencies
- blockchain to transform and improve customer service
- blockchain technology for banks
- the block-chain and supply chain
- the future of the Blockchain
Visitors will see performances of such well-known industry experts as:
- Co-founder of bitcoin founder Satoshi school Jorg Molt
- CEO of Wealthinitiative Douglas Azar
- Ambassador of crypto-trade Jene Zavalishina
Visit the event and get a great experience, the opportunity to acquire useful acquaintances and useful knowledge.Rondellstrasse, 8058 Z?rich, Switzerland
A conference that will make a simple interested visitor-expert! It will be broadcast on the local BizTV channel, so that the speakers ‘ speeches, interviews and other components of the event will be available in good quality. This will also increase the reach of the audience and help the industry to develop.
Among the speakers there will be a lot of specialists in their field, starting with crypto-traders and ending with the General Directors of promising projects.
- Nick Saponaro, co-founder and chief developer of the Divi project. Nick has been recognized as an encryption and blockchain specialist at Cheddar, CNBC, Quartz, Investing.com, Nasdaq.com, This Week in Tech and many others
- J-Rod, a crypto trader who has extensive experience in trading and technical analysis as well as a founding member of Acquitas Crypto Trading Bot. He also practices algorithmic cryptocurrency trading.
- Vlad Kartashov, CEO of War Riders, a multi-user online game, the essence of which is to earn cryptocurrency, customize the car and fight with opponents.
- Alex Mashinsky, Inventor / CEO of Celsius Network.
Speakers ‘ reports will be about:
- decentralized technologies in the cryptocurrency
- banking on the blockchain
- blockchain-based slot machines
- secure cryptocurrencies
Teams of innovative projects Monarch (cryptocurrency exchange), Acuitas (algorithmic cryptocurrency exchange) and Coinlion (cryptocurrency exchange) responded to help in the organization of the conference)
You can buy tickets to the event at this link11355 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246, USA Upstager Consulting, Inc.
Fair traders and fun all night!
The best speakers, exciting performances, entertainment, magic show, fantastic prizes and music are waiting for the visitors of this event.
Experts will talk about the possibilities of a new stage of development of the financial sector and technologies that move humanity forward to a fair and healthy society. Also, the event will give knowledge about the main trends of the time, for use in their own business and life.89 Wat Suan Plu - Dumex, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand FINEXPO
Blockchain conference that will show you not some probable strategies, but real results, when the technology has provided a tangible change, reduced costs or transformed the business for the better.
Visitors will be helped to understand whether the technology will be able to keep their business in the next decade, i.e. explain how it can be applied in practice in a particular case. In addition, visitors will have the opportunity to meet with leading representatives of the industry from different areas of business, and therefore the opportunity to acquire new business partners.
This event will be useful for Department heads, CEOs, information and technical Directors, digital security professionals, innovators, civil servants and risk and compliance specialists.
Among the speakers are many famous people and experts in their field:
- former Prime Minister of Estonia Taavi Roivas
- chief technical officer Komgo Toon Leijtens
- CEO of commercial Bank Dubai, Dr. van Linder Bernd
- chief Director of information security IKEA in Saudi Arabia Mohamed Saad Moussa
- Dr. Nasser Alaydi, chief information security and AI consultant, Abu Dhabi police
IQPC has been conducting events designed for senior executives for over 40 years. They have held events affecting market areas at more than 1,700 conferences around the world. The list of partners of the company includes such corporations as IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Weatherford International, Halliburton, ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank, GE, Siemens, BASF and Dow Chemicals and others. IQPC provides an opportunity to attend such events that will help you stay ahead of your competitors, increase knowledge and improve communication with the target audience.Dubai, United Arab Emirates IQPC
Get the most up-to-date and necessary information about the robotics industry at the forum in Dubai! Everyone knows that these technologies reduce the costs of companies and increase its efficiency, which is why this event will bring real benefit to all its visitors. Participants will learn:
- how to automate certain processes in business, thereby reducing costs
- how to bring your business to a new level with the help of modern technologies
- the difference between RPA and AI
The forum will be held for the third time and will bring together specialists in the development of intelligent devices, heads of it-companies and different areas of the market (tourism, Finance, retail, etc.).
Among the speakers of the event will be:
- Jeroen Van Genuchten, owner of ING Bank
- Said Amara, strategy specialist for the automation of the procurement process and planning in Nokia
- Eman Al Abd, regional HR business partner, Kuwait Food Company-Americana Food
- Vartul Mittal, formerly with IBM, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Coca Cola now
- Subir Chandra, head of design and digital transformation at DBS Bank
Also at the event will talk about how to achieve a large return on investment, how to protect their intellectual systems, analysis of the impact of countries on business people and more.
The partner of the event was the company SSON, which is an online news resource for business representatives related to technology, has more than 120,000 members and is known for many other achievements.
To participate, you can register at this link.Dubai, United Arab Emirates IQPC
The biggest blockchain conference in Turkey!
The conference will be attended by investors and engineers, mainly from Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia, as well as from Turkey, interested in blockchain technologies and working with cryptocurrencies. Also, more than 5,000 participants from 20 countries will attend the event live and more than 10,000 people will watch the event live.
Visitors to the event will be able to better understand the technology through the presentations of experts in this field. Main topics of presentations:
- the future of cryptocurrency payments: why modern banking solutions fail
- panel discussion: will the state to accept the cryptocurrency and bloccano or will to fight?
- rethinking human values: a new era of individualized economy
- people vs. power: a departure from the centralization
- understanding economic crises: blockchain-based economic system
- and other
Meet the largest event in the field of banking and financial technologies in Saudi Arabia! Once again Meftech will bring together heads of different structures from all over the world and technical specialists.
The topics of the event are aimed to help developing online and retail companies. New ideas and technologies will be presented that will open the way to new heights, including for the banking sector. The event will be useful for representatives of government agencies, financial institutions and small and large enterprises.
Among the topics of the conference are:
- The future of digital currencies
- Mobile payment cards in business
- Rethinking QR codes
- Influence of mobile assistants in online trading
Speakers of the event announced a lot of experts in their field, among them:
- Muhannad Ebwini, co-founder and CEO HyperPay
- Ali Abulhasan, founder of Tap Payments
- Abdullah Faisal Bayri, cyber security specialist at SALAMA Cooperative Insurance Company
- Craig Ramsey, Director and product Manager ACI
- Adele Alrajhi, head of banking at Rajhi Bank
- Ecam, Almahdi, General Director of the Company HalalaH
The event was supported by such companies as STC pay (secure digital wallet), GPS (engaged in outsourcing of electronic payment systems), irisguard (project of social assistance to different groups of the population in a difficult situation) and others.King Abdullah Rd, King Abdullah, Riyadh 12451, Saudi Arabia Turret Media
Blockchain technology to accelerate Africa’s development.
The conference is designed to help Africa to adopt blockchain technologies, as it can solve many routine issues in all spheres and ensure maximum security. How it will be possible to reduce costs, the level of fraud, ensure transparency and eliminate human errors and inefficiencies – will be the speeches of invited experts.
Those people whose business is in Africa or is related to Africa will find it very useful to attend the event to ensure its continued success.
Main topics of presentations:
- that includes the blockchain technology
- example of use
- legal and regulatory framework
- technological barrier