This is the largest summit for cryptocurrency holders and companies from Israel working in the blockchain industry. It will bring together more than a thousand participants, speakers and teams of promising projects from around the world.
Here we will talk about innovations in the economy, the problems of their implementation and experience of their application. The organizers aim to provide the best practical knowledge from the pioneers of these technologies.
The organizer of the event is Britax, which is engaged in the calculation of taxation of cryptocurrencies. They help clients consolidate their cryptocurrency portfolio without providing private information, and use innovative methods and algorithms to provide optimal calculation of tax liabilities, calculated on the basis of the user’s portfolio.
Sponsors of this event were the Israeli bitcoin Association, the chamber of Commerce of Israel-Asia, Bits of Gold and others.
Speakers announced dozens of experts from different areas of the industry:
- Nick Szabo is a computer scientist, lawyer and crypto researcher known for his research on smart contracts and cryptocurrencies
- Prof. Avi Simhon – head of the National economic Council and economic adviser to the Prime Minister of Israel
- David Chaum, PhD – known for creating fundamental innovations in the cryptocurrency, including technology, privacy, and secure electoral system
- Meni Rosenfeld – Chairman of the Israeli bitcoin Association
and many others.
You can buy a ticket to the event here.4R63+4P Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Bittax
The only international conference on insurance in China.
In China a very fast growing interest in industry insurtech. In may 2017, a white paper on the development of industry in China was published.
This Congress will cover all aspects of the insurance industry and the implementation of such projects in the country. Visitors will receive the necessary information about the situation in the industry at the moment, learn the trends of state regulation of this sphere around the world, as well as receive information about what innovative technologies can be used to provide insurance services.Shanghai, China SZ&W Group
The conference, held for the third time, will bring together the most authoritative blockchain scientists from around the world and technical experts to discuss advanced research and problems associated with the blockchain and their solutions. Topics of reports and presentations will cover the main issues from technology research to its application.
Among the speakers there are many specialists with a world-famous name, for example:
- Vitalik Buterin-Ethereum Creator, programmer and writer, co-founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin magazine
- Dan song is a Professor of electrical engineering and computer science at the University of California, Berkeley, and a co-founder of Oasis Labs. She conducted many studies of different technologies in the field of security, for which she was repeatedly awarded prizes.
- Mick Bauman, lead engineer at Intel Labs, leads the distributed book research group. He has also worked on large databases and distributed systems for over 20 years.
- Elaine Shea is an associate Professor at Cornell University, co-founder of IC3 and Thunder Token. Her research focuses on cryptocurrencies and algorithms with applications and cryptocurrencies.
- Lee Jun – founder of Ontology, co-founder of Onchain
- Jiheng Zhang – associate Professor, Hong Kong University of science and technology, chief scientist at EPI-ONE. He holds a master’s degree in mathematics from Ohio state University and a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Nanjing University.
The companies participating in the event are also well known: Binance, Oracle, Intel, Consensys and others.
You can buy tickets at the following link.780 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
A large-scale blockchain forum, which will be held within the framework of the Asian district, after the success in other regions in 2018. This is a place where more than 2,500 visitors, as well as dozens of experts, experts and enthusiasts from all over the world and Asia will gather to discuss the current topics of the blockchain industry.
The main theme of the event will be the digital economy, and visitors will be awarded the best projects, a gala concert and other interesting surprises.
Among the topics of presentations will be:
- what will happen to the blockchain in the next 10 years
- digital asset management in unstable market conditions
- the introduction of the digital economy for investment institutions
- bezgranichnie opportunities of digitalization – trust Economics and the framework of the organization
- surveillance, legislation and regulation of the digital economy
- revolution: the improvement of the companies
Among the organizers and sponsors of the event are such companies as WBA, TOPNEW, the Futurists, EFinance, CoinMarketCap, Huobi, Coinbucks and others.
You can register for participation on the main page of the event.28 Fuhua 1st Rd, FuTian CBD, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518048 WBF
The first of its kind summit in San Francisco, where the focus will be on the intersection of blockchain technology and Finance. It will bring together venture financial experts, entrepreneurs, industry professionals, media representatives, government officials and other people from around the world.
Topics of presentations will be:
- how blockchain technologies are used in the field of Finance now and what changes it can bring
- what is the future of stock trading and crypto asset management
- investment in blackan technology and the use of security tokens
- legislative regulation
Speakers of the summit declared:
- Arkady Kulman is a Bank entrepreneur, formerly CEO of ING Direct Canada and ING Direct USA
- Andrew tan – CEO of Draper University
- Shruthi RAO – chief blockchain specialist at Amazon
- Alex Witt – CFO SWFT Blockhcain
- Rumble – Chairman of the blockchain Association of North America
The full list of participants can be found on the official website of the event.
The event is organized by BlockTrain and Draper Dragon. BlockTrain is a media project that deals with the placement of information about the blockchain industry on different media resources. The project team collaborated with such companies as Dfinity, R3, Bitcoin Gold, Veem, ConsenSys, Okcoin USA & Capital, Binance and others.
Draper Dragon-dollar investment Fund, which is looking for in silicon valley and China companies with innovative technologies have market appeal.
Tickets for the event can be purchased here.55 E 3rd Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401, USA BlockTrain
Highly qualified conference, held for the seventh time and for the whole week! Learn everything new, find new opportunities and acquaintances for your business and ask questions concerning you at one of the most skilled experts of the sphere.
On January 16, visitors will have the opportunity to meet directly with the heads of various large companies, build partnerships with them, as well as talk and ask questions to the speakers of the event. This will be a productive start of the event and set the mood for the rest of the conference.
A powerful continuation will be January 17 and 18 at the James L Knight center. Here, in the large audience hall, you will find a lot of the latest information and reports on various topics related to the latest achievements in the blockchain sphere. And in the evening of the 17th of January will be a party where all guests can have fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
Among the speakers of the event are:
- Bitmain investment Director Epperly Li
- CNBC Africa host Ran Neu-Nr
- President Blockhain.com Marco Santori
- Co-founder of Kingsland University Jason King
And many other specialists.
Many recognizable organizations have volunteered to help with the organization of the event, among them:
- Bitcoin.com – financial mining resource
- Academy, school of blockchain – training people in the field of blockchain
- Victory Square – investment company
- Hyper Chain Capital is concerned with managing digital assets
You can buy tickets to the event at this link.1020 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA Keynote FZE
Blockchain in full speed!
The Unlock Blockchain event will be held in Dubai for the second time. Its main purpose is to highlight important topics of blockchain technology, which continues its growth. Well-known speakers and representatives of the sphere will speak on such topics as:
- scalability, compatibility and speed of the blockchain
- the government and the blockchain investing in the blockchain
- tokenization of everything in the digital economy
- AI, blockchain and privacy
- the blockchain and payments
- blockchain in transport and energy
- Blockchain as a service and the role of telecommunication providers of cloud solutions
- and many others.
Participate in a Grand show for crypto-investors, which this time will gather guests in Manchester. You are waiting for a well-organized event, where you will learn all about the innovations that are born at a given time. Investors will also receive all the necessary information about blockchain technologies, including how it has reached today’s heights.
More than 4,000 visitors, 90 speakers and 80 exhibitors will make this event one of the largest in the industry, and therefore will give a lot of useful information and positive emotions.
Those who are new to the industry will be able to find answers to such questions as: “where to buy and sell cryptocurrency”, “how to mine cryptocurrencies”, “how to navigate the ICO market” and others.
The event will include a large-scale exhibition, useful for both visitors and exhibitors. In particular, it will help:
- meet and chat with more than 2,000 investors face to face
- demonstrate your company’s products and services
- teach investors the intricacies of investing in this exciting market
- communicate with industry professionals
- chat with VIP ticket holders at the party after the event
To participate in the exhibition of your project, register at this link.
Among the speakers of the event will be such eminent specialists as:
- Galia Benartzi – co-founder and developer of BANCOR business
- Prof. William Knottenbelt – Prof. applied analysis at Imperial College
- Gavin Brown is a senior lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University and co-founder of Blockchain Capital Limited
- Fabian Vogelsteller – Lukso founder and developer of dApp for Ethereum project
The full list of speakers can be found on the main page of the eventWindmill St, Manchester M2 3GX, UK Onestone Media Limited
Colossus Invest – meet the most famous persons of blockchain industry.
Participants of this event will be able to meet with serious investors face to face and talk about their projects. Also at the event will talk about the latest innovations in the blockchain and the ICO about the terms of purchase of digital currencies, and more.
Participants of the event were representatives of large companies, government agencies and well-known specialists of the blockchain industry.
QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE, UK
Meet the world’s first blockchain technology conference dedicated to the gambling industry! Since this technology has a huge potential within the framework of this market, the organizers of the event decided to bring together different specialists of the sphere among developers and businessmen, as well as hundreds of guests to analyze this topic together and come to new solutions, learn about the pitfalls and their solutions.
Participants from more than 40 countries, 500 visitors, 40 speakers, more than 18 hours of content and a unique opportunity to make the necessary acquaintances!
Among the speakers of the event, visitors will see eminent specialists and representatives of well-known companies:
- Benny Giang of Cryptokitties is a blockchain-based virtual game that allows players to grow and trade virtual kittens
- Christian Hasker, Hedera Hashgraph – distributed book operating technology kesgrave
- Shirley Lin, co-founder and CEO of BizDev, DOGI (Discovery of Game Innovations) – crowdfunding platform for game developers
- William Kugle, Wax Token platform and token, allowing anyone to create the market of digital assets
From their mouths you will learn how to practice making a game and selling it; how to create and manage a currency before, during and after the ICO; what are the trends and what areas of the market are developing more and more.
To register for participation, please follow this link.52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SD, UK Steel Media Ltd
All the most important of the blockchain world on the 2nd Annual CHAINERS Blockchain Week
Interesting meetings, large investors and unforgettable parties are waiting for the visitors of this event throughout the week.
The event will be covered by the main South Korean TV channels and media, which will attract the attention of start-up companies and projects. The event will be attended by more than 50 financial funds and venture companies (from South Korea, China and the USA), more than 2600 participants from different countries and will feature the best technical, financial and cryptocurrency companies.
This event will give a valuable experience to each visitor and leave a good impression about the country and its culture.Parnas B1, 521 Teheran-Ro, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea The Blockchainer
Leading conference for investors interested in blockchain technologies.
The event takes into account the interests of industry representatives and visitors, so it will gather different content to create an ideal conference about the blockchain.
Visitors will get acquainted with hundreds of different companies, startups and service providers that demonstrate their latest developments and the latest technologies in the blockchain field.
During the conference, the latest startups will bring their ideas to the target audience, the most respected thought leaders will participate in interactive round-table discussions on major industry issues and much more!5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
An exclusive European digital money event at the dawn of the FinTech industry. The event will be held not for the first time and has already won the trust of more than 2,600 people and hundreds of top officials of different companies in the financial sector, banking, insurance and telecommunications.
This time the event will be gathered under the supervision and with the active participation of the President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron, which makes the event really unique.
Visitors will receive information about new directions and market news at different stages for easy perception. So one of them will provide all the information about the situation in banking, insurance, state regulation and FinTech. It will be hosted by Laurent Nizri, CEO and founder of the Paris Fintech forum. At another stage, the heads of organizations from around the world will be gathered, where they will be provided with information about the breakthroughs in the fields of AI, Finance and cyber security. As part of the other stages, visitors will gather for round tables and lectures on such topics as:
- legal framework in Europe within the industry
- alternative lending
- money management
Also, visitors are waiting for thematic seminars and conferences with partners of the event Google Cloud, Wirecard, Linklaters, Finance Innovation, Credit Agricole, MasterCard and Deloitte Conseil.
On the ground floor of the premises will be an exhibition of more than 100 FinTech cases, which may be an opportunity to earn.
In addition to the above, the organizers will present:
- 2 lounge areas for networking
- 5 spaces for innovation and networking to be hosted by BNP Paribas, Visa, Allianz, Orange, Google Cloud and HSBC event partners
- 1 exclusive lounge area for media representatives, managed by a specialized PR-Agency to create a better atmosphere of communication between industry leaders and the media
- breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, etc. every day
And much more.
You can buy tickets to the event here.
Become a participant of a large-scale event in Florida and get new opportunities to promote your business through blockchain technology!
This conference will be attended not only by ordinary people interested in this technology and classic investors, but also by leading entrepreneurs, developers and industry experts.
You will be able to learn all the technologies of the distributed book, which radically changes every industry that you can think of.
Industry experts and professionals will tell visitors real-life examples of how companies used different new technologies and what successes and failures it subsequently led. Speakers will also discuss the consequences of the introduction of technologies in different segments of the market, what benefits this security will bring to the advertising industry, state apparatus and other spheres.
Among the guests will be the following specialists:
- Rahul Vijay – head of Uber technical search Department
- Alan Rome – CEO of CoreDial, LLC
- Diane Chaliff-Google
- Mike Spanbauer – Vice President, research and strategy NSS Labs
And many others
Several main parts of the event:
- blockchain report from Oracle
- a revolution in Fintech
- blockchain demons
- blockchain in Germany
To participate in the event you need to register here.1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA