from 30.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
The event from the world series of blockchain summits will bring together world-famous gurus and technical specialists of this industry with representatives of local organizations of Mauritius, entrepreneurs and blockchain developers.
The summit will present examples of the use of technology in the enterprise, in the government, inspiring speeches, panel discussions, technical negotiations, exhibition of projects, startup competitions and a variety of networking opportunities.
Companies participating in the event have the opportunity to demonstrate their idea to investors from all over the world, venture capitalists and business angels. At the same time, in case of victory at the regional level, the project will be given a free trip to the competition with other projects and the fight for the main prize, $1 million investment. To participate, click here.
The main topics of presentations will be:
- understanding the scale of distributed technologies
- legal threats and opportunities
- blockchain and the future of banking
- decentralized digital identity
- impact of technology at the private and public levels
- the possibility of change in education
And much more
Among the speakers there are many specialists and high-ranking officials:
- Minister of Technology, Communication & Innovation Republic of Mauritius The Hon. Yogida Sawmynaden
- CEO, Economic Development Board Republic of Mauritius Francois Guibert
- Economic and Monetary policy Advisor, European Parliament Belgium Dimitios Psarrakis
- Program Manager Blockchain, Dutch Government Marloes Pomp
- National Digital Adviser, Government of Estonia Marten Kaevats
- Founder Evercoin Miko Matsumura
- Chief Of Staff ConsenSys Jeremy Millar
- President RAKIB Yuri Pripachkin
The full list can be found here.
Dozens of positive feedback from participants in all areas, the participation of eminent professionals in the field of support of large companies prove that this event will not leave indifferent and will give a useful experience in life and business.
Tickets for participation can be purchased at this link.