from 28.11.2018 to 29.11.2018
An educational course that will allow you to interpret and plan global market changes, designed for lawyers, business leaders, managers and influencers with an interest in blockchain.
The event will provide information on certificates, blockchain, smart contracts within the framework of enterprise management, policy and decentralized systems so that visitors can navigate in these issues and what will happen to the market next and what is the potential for their own growth. Visitors will also learn how blockchain technology and the spheres of Finance, business, law and civil service are likely to influence each other. At the end of the course will be issued a certificate of completion that can be used for their own growth in business.
The training program will consist of two main modules:
- Fundamentals of blockchain, smart contracts and law – solid basic knowledge and principles in the field of law. Among the module topics:
- the context and concepts of the blockchain
- understanding blocks and distributed ecosystems
- what’s special about blockchain
- legal and regulatory framework
- cryptocurrency and the blockchain, their relationship with bitcoin
- Cryptocurrencies and smart contracts are the foundations of cryptocurrencies and their economic consequences. Among the module topics:
- cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain token characteristics
- smart contracts and dApps
- consulting through blockchain innovation
- analysis of the nature of blockchain transactions and differences in business models
Also at the end of the program, participants will be able to apply their knowledge and create their own smart contract.
Program Director is Amy Ter Haar of the Global Blockchain Consultants and Ana Badura partner McCartney Tetrault, Charlene Cyclic of Coinsquare and many others.
The ticket price includes meals and access to training materials at the end of the course.
All the details of the course you can find on the official website, and here to buy a ticket to participate.