from 08.02.2019 to 08.02.2019
International conference on digital banking, where electronic money and cryptocurrencies will be discussed. A large number of changes brought by 2018 in the payment business will be considered in terms of impact on the future:
- entry into force of the second payment Directive PSD2
- continuation of the trend of cryptocurrency market regulation and relevant changes in the legislation of different countries
Conference visitors will be able to find out:
- forecast of future banking services, so-called open banking
- current innovations in the context of p2p and cryptocurrency trends
- recent regulatory initiatives and their impact on the payment and transfer market
- And the consequences of Brexit for the European payment market
- news and experience in the implementation of the second payment Directive PSD2
Among the speakers will be the following specialists:
- Lauri Kerner-business development officer at Cryptus OU
- Dr. Hubertus von Poser-member of the Board of PPI AG
- Craig James – CEO of NeoPay Ltd
- Michael Raag – business development specialist in verification
- Dmitry Apokin-Board member and chief compliance officer at PayAlly
- Dr. Killian Shirley – partner at Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Ltd.
The General partner is the company Canopus, which is engaged in innovative solutions in the field of financial services. They create successful IT resources for banks and payment institutions around the world.
To participate in the conference, click this link.