from 20.11.2018 to 20.11.2018
The summit brings together it professionals and experts in blockchain technology, the purpose of which is to help programmers in the development of blockchain solutions. Participants will receive the necessary knowledge and practical skills about the technology, the principles of product development and its implementation in existing systems. The expansion of customer opportunities, the introduction of transparency and transparency in the business – a fundamental rule for competition in the market in today’s realities.
For those who doubt, below are 5 reasons why you should attend the event:
- this is a major event dedicated to the development of solutions on the blockchain. Experienced professionals who have been working in the field for a long time will help beginners, small and large companies and representatives of States to understand where to start implementing the technology
- experienced speakers who are carefully selected by the team of organizers. An important requirement for them is the presence of experience in the development of blockchain products
- the importance of sponsors and speakers having their own working product is emphasized
- the quality of the content will allow visitors to thoroughly study the prospects and details of the market from professional designers, developers and project managers
- the opportunity to expand or start your business in Korea, because the Korean government and the market of blockchain solutions in Korea promise good prospects for businessmen
Visitors will also meet with representatives of different business areas, for example, food, energy, fashion, media, games, logistics, health and retail, which will allow to get a comprehensive experience and use it in their business.
The previous meetings were attended by representatives of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, EA Games, Huawei, IBM, Consensys and others. This time the sponsors will be Consensys, Monero, block rock, Hanyang University, Enterprice Ethereum Alliance, Festy and others.
Do not miss the chance to get a unique experience from the hands of real professionals. So his knowledge will share Ricardo Spagni of Monero and adviser on the unification of capital markets and FINTECH policy of the EU Parliament Dimitrios Psarakis. The full list of guests can be found on the official website.