from 29.01.2019 to 30.01.2019
An exclusive European digital money event at the dawn of the FinTech industry. The event will be held not for the first time and has already won the trust of more than 2,600 people and hundreds of top officials of different companies in the financial sector, banking, insurance and telecommunications.
This time the event will be gathered under the supervision and with the active participation of the President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron, which makes the event really unique.
Visitors will receive information about new directions and market news at different stages for easy perception. So one of them will provide all the information about the situation in banking, insurance, state regulation and FinTech. It will be hosted by Laurent Nizri, CEO and founder of the Paris Fintech forum. At another stage, the heads of organizations from around the world will be gathered, where they will be provided with information about the breakthroughs in the fields of AI, Finance and cyber security. As part of the other stages, visitors will gather for round tables and lectures on such topics as:
- legal framework in Europe within the industry
- alternative lending
- money management
Also, visitors are waiting for thematic seminars and conferences with partners of the event Google Cloud, Wirecard, Linklaters, Finance Innovation, Credit Agricole, MasterCard and Deloitte Conseil.
On the ground floor of the premises will be an exhibition of more than 100 FinTech cases, which may be an opportunity to earn.
In addition to the above, the organizers will present:
- 2 lounge areas for networking
- 5 spaces for innovation and networking to be hosted by BNP Paribas, Visa, Allianz, Orange, Google Cloud and HSBC event partners
- 1 exclusive lounge area for media representatives, managed by a specialized PR-Agency to create a better atmosphere of communication between industry leaders and the media
- breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, etc. every day
And much more.
You can buy tickets to the event here.