from 12.01.2019 to 12.01.2019
The first of its kind summit in San Francisco, where the focus will be on the intersection of blockchain technology and Finance. It will bring together venture financial experts, entrepreneurs, industry professionals, media representatives, government officials and other people from around the world.
Topics of presentations will be:
- how blockchain technologies are used in the field of Finance now and what changes it can bring
- what is the future of stock trading and crypto asset management
- investment in blackan technology and the use of security tokens
- legislative regulation
Speakers of the summit declared:
- Arkady Kulman is a Bank entrepreneur, formerly CEO of ING Direct Canada and ING Direct USA
- Andrew tan – CEO of Draper University
- Shruthi RAO – chief blockchain specialist at Amazon
- Alex Witt – CFO SWFT Blockhcain
- Rumble – Chairman of the blockchain Association of North America
The full list of participants can be found on the official website of the event.
The event is organized by BlockTrain and Draper Dragon. BlockTrain is a media project that deals with the placement of information about the blockchain industry on different media resources. The project team collaborated with such companies as Dfinity, R3, Bitcoin Gold, Veem, ConsenSys, Okcoin USA & Capital, Binance and others.
Draper Dragon-dollar investment Fund, which is looking for in silicon valley and China companies with innovative technologies have market appeal.
Tickets for the event can be purchased here.