from 29.11.2018 to 29.11.2018
The leading blockchain Convention, held in Europe, will meet more than 500 industry leaders, representatives of the legislature, politicians, investors, lawyers and other people interested in this technology.
Visitors can expect 15 different panels reflecting the current state of the blockchain industry, 5 hours for networking with participants and 50 speakers with informative presentations.
The conference is mandatory to visit all representatives of the market, whose competence, one way or another, intersect with the blockchain solutions. The purpose of the event is to provide important and motivating materials through bright industry experts, as well as to create a positive and beneficial environment for networking.
Presentations will cover such topics as FinTech, RegTech, blockchain architecture and logistics. And will perform for guests such representatives of the industry as:
- member of the European Parliament Katalin Sorin Ivan
- managing Director, ConsenSys Laurie Kehoe
- the Director of the ecosystem in Hyperledger March Piekarska
- international business developer at IOTA Foundation
- member of global center of competence IBM Shawnna M. Hoffman