from 20.11.2018 to 22.11.2018
A Grand event that combines a business event and a conference with terabytes of valuable information. Live communication, rich show program, full immersion in the atmosphere of cyberpunk and new technologies, and this is only part of what awaits all participants at this event.
Several thousand participants, including 150 representatives of venture and crypto funds, more than 40 speeches of speakers from all branches of the FINTECH industry, a contest between the best managers of crypto funds, a beauty contest among representatives of the crypto community and an ultra-modern space with the largest projection surface in the world – that will leave these 3 days in your memories forever.
The conference will allow businessmen to find new customers, investors best blockchain projects traders latest information about the trends in the industry, analysts and marketers insides, top managers useful information about the movement of the market, start-UPS investment funds, the miners information about the new hardware, and developers the latest technologies in the blockchain projects.
The main topics of the conference are::
- legal regulation of cryptocurrency: it will be a comparison of legal jurisdictions, expected changes, etc.
- investing in blockchain projects: analysis of ICO start-ups, assessment of the strategy of development of existing projects
- forecasts and insights: analysts for investors and traders, the impact of upcoming events on the FinTech industry
- the future of blockchain: pilot projects and implemented cases of blockchain technologies in the economy and public sector
- blockchain and business: competitive advantages of implementation, cost optimization and profitability increase
- crypto-industry marketing: trends in crypto-projects packaging, promotion tools under restrictions
Speakers of this conference do not require a separate presentation, as it is: founder of the exchange Binance Changpen Zhao, resident of Sberbank German Gref, co-founder of DeCenter Eugene Gordeev, founder of “VKontakte” Pavel Durov (via online broadcast), founder of EOS, Block.One Brendan Blumer, founder of Waves Platform Alexander Ivanov, founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ripple, jed McCaleb and other famous representatives of the industry.