from 28.11.2018 to 29.11.2018
Blackshaw from an interview with Cointelegraph, which will be the best place for meeting of representatives of the blockchain-business. The event, organized by a proven platform that has made a significant contribution to the development of the industry and covered new developments and technologies since 2016.
This conference for 5 days will bring together various experienced entrepreneurs, investors, traders, developers and startup representatives.
So the event will begin on November 27 with a welcome introduction and information about the Azat blockchain week. One day, visitors will be able to visit the art zones “art in the blockchain”, representing the totality of modern art and technology. For example, you can see a picture of the Cryptomaterial, signed by Vitalik Buterin, for 6 million.$ and others.
Thomas Lee will be speaking at the event with his report, if someone does not remember, it is the co-founder and managing partner of Fundstrat global advisors, has high credibility in this market and is quoted in the CNBC channel, SCN, Bloomberg
- Bobby Lee, co-founder of the BTCC championship, Board member of the bitcoin Fund.
- Sing Yand, investor, Board member, Litecoin Fiundation
- Melody He, co-founder of Sparta group, Advisor & internactional BD at Orogon
- Mark Muller-Eberstein, investor, best-selling author in 12 languages, involved in APEC, Micrisift’s WPC
- Luke Wagman former chief content officet CoinMarketCap
Among the sponsors was also a lot of major representatives of the industry: EOS, Deloitte, Hosho, etc.