from 21.11.2018 to 21.11.2018
A venture summit about Blockchain, where leading European investors and blockchain specialists gather. In addition to the Association of investors and entrepreneurs, the blockchain technology itself and the situation in the crypto-currency markets will be discussed.
The main topics of the conference are:
- value of institutional investors
- investments in blockchain industry
- capital vs tokens
- generalized mining: new models for crypto-funds
- security tokens and the future
- blockchain and cryptocurrency regulation
These topics and others will be revealed by experts from well-known large companies. So my report will be:
- Ajit Tripathi from Consensys
- Anti Danilevski, CEO and founder KICKICO
- Arda Kutsal, CEO and founder of Webrazzi
- ADI Ben-Ari, CEO and founder of Applied Blockchain/Fern
- Richard Muirhead founding partner of Fabric Ventures
- And many others.
The full list can be found here.
Past conferences praised Stefan Heilmann from IEG, Bobby Lee from Bitcoin Foundation and Dileep RAO from Ripple:
I enjoyed attending and speaking at the Blockchain Venture Summit in Istanbul in March. The conference was well attended and professionally organized. I got to meet a lot of passionate people in the blockchain space from Turkey and from all over Europe. Hope to be back again soon!
Bobby Lee Spoke.