from 01.02.2019 to 01.02.2019
Large-scale blockchain conference, which will be held in Hollywood with the participation of stars! This is an opportunity for everyone who works in the industry, regardless of whether they create Dapps or cryptocurrency, or they are miners, crypto-traders and government officials. This event is a reason to come together to get acquainted and exchange ideas about technology, which in the coming years should completely change the way we interact and do business.
Become a participant of this event, which will bring together more than 50 celebrities, 500 investors, 1200 teams presenting their projects, 200 speakers and 20,000 visitors! Guests are welcome to meet real celebrities, which will also be a unique opportunity to interest them in their idea and get the support of their and the world community.
There will also be a unique party with stars and a competition of projects with three winning places and a total prize Fund of $ 1 million.
Among the stars participating in the conference will be:
- Ellen DeGeneres – presenter of the TV talk show “Ellen DeGeneres show” since 2003
- Ryan Seacrest is the author of American Idol
- LL Cool J is an American hip hop artist, record producer, actor and entrepreneur from Queens, New York
and many others.
Here are some reasons to attend this conference:
- there will be only the best speakers who will make stunning presentations on the most important aspects of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- there will be discussion panels, for a more lively atmosphere on stage
- visitors will have the opportunity to ask questions to specialists
- the opportunity to interact with the blockchain enthusiasts from around the world to seek reliable partners. Dozens of people from Japan, great
- Britain and several States in the USA confirmed their participation
- acquaintance with big Hollywood stars and the opportunity to promote your company/project
- low cost of tickets ($250) relative to the market, provided that the scale of the conference
You can buy a ticket at this link.