from 11.01.2019 to 11.01.2019
The conference, held for the third time, will bring together the most authoritative blockchain scientists from around the world and technical experts to discuss advanced research and problems associated with the blockchain and their solutions. Topics of reports and presentations will cover the main issues from technology research to its application.
Among the speakers there are many specialists with a world-famous name, for example:
- Vitalik Buterin-Ethereum Creator, programmer and writer, co-founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin magazine
- Dan song is a Professor of electrical engineering and computer science at the University of California, Berkeley, and a co-founder of Oasis Labs. She conducted many studies of different technologies in the field of security, for which she was repeatedly awarded prizes.
- Mick Bauman, lead engineer at Intel Labs, leads the distributed book research group. He has also worked on large databases and distributed systems for over 20 years.
- Elaine Shea is an associate Professor at Cornell University, co-founder of IC3 and Thunder Token. Her research focuses on cryptocurrencies and algorithms with applications and cryptocurrencies.
- Lee Jun – founder of Ontology, co-founder of Onchain
- Jiheng Zhang – associate Professor, Hong Kong University of science and technology, chief scientist at EPI-ONE. He holds a master’s degree in mathematics from Ohio state University and a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Nanjing University.
The companies participating in the event are also well known: Binance, Oracle, Intel, Consensys and others.
You can buy tickets at the following link.