from 29.05.2018 to 29.05.2018
large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market. We’ll gather international cryptocommunity, blockchain enthusiasts, and business representatives.
Speakers of the conference including blockchain developers, lawyers and investors will discuss topical issues of the industry:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia will also feature an exhibition of software, crypto systems and blockchain developments.