from 22.11.2018 to 22.11.2018
Understand the impact of technology changing the game on a global scale by attending this course! To provide knowledge to participants in what can radically change the sphere of public services, logistics and much more – is the main purpose of the event, because it is understanding that will help participants to implement and use these technologies in everyday life.
The event demystifies participants ‘ knowledge about blockchain and provides the necessary skills to run and manage the systems implemented with the help of this technology in their companies.
Participation in this course guarantees:
- knowledge of where blockchain came from and who are the key players in this industry
- deep understanding of how technology works
- knowledge of case studies and their results
- information on existing block chain use cases and the pros and cons that have been discovered
- assistance in developing a solution for your company
Your company will also receive benefits from your participation in the event:
- implement a simpler it infrastructure
- faster transactions
- improving cyber security
- reduced maintenance costs for internal systems
- protection via KYC
- the implementation of instant clearing and settlement
The program is informative and consists of four parts, at the end of which there is a consolidation of material and questions, and between them meals in an informal setting.
The trainer will be Gary Nuttal from the company Distlytics, who worked for more than 25 years in different industries, has an ISEB diploma in business analysis and received a certificate of IT-specialist in the British computer society. He is regularly asked to conduct educational, consulting services to organizations ranging from insurance companies to startups using the initial coin offering (ICO) to raise funds.