Investments in the oil processing modules
- Start date: 15.07.2018
- End date: 23.07.2018
- Hard cap: 5000000 USD
- Currency of presale: ETH
- Token price on the presale: 0.5 USD
- Start date: 25.09.2018
- End date: 25.12.2018
- Currency of tokensale: ETH
- Token price on the tokensale: 1 USD
SRT is a blockchain platform for the fuel manufacturing industry.
The oil refining market has a number of well-established problems that no one is trying to solve at the moment:
- the complexity of logistics and high cost of fuel in areas remote from large oil refineries regions
- low quality of oil products and, as a result, low profitability of most existing small refineries
- lack of a convenient exchange on which it would be possible to trade in average and small volumes of fuel
- environmental pollution in countries due to outdated oil refineries
- the presence of routine processes that are not automated
- and much more
Doctor of chemical Sciences Alexandr Gaila, one of the largest specialists in petrochemical processes, being the curator of the project helped to develop technological processes and equipment based on zeolite catalysts of the new generation. The proposed equipment will significantly (often several times!) to increase the profitability of small refineries by increasing the depth of oil refining and improving the quality of petroleum products – gasoline and diesel fuel. This equipment is easily integrated into existing mini-refineries, and allows you to quickly create new production of motor fuel where it is needed and where there is access to raw materials for processing (oil or gas condensate).
To ensure the rapid development of the network of oil refineries on the basis of technologies and equipment of SRT Group, the model of preferential lease of equipment with payment of license fees for the actual volume of processing of raw materials will be used. Thus, oil refining companies will be able to introduce new processes without risks and start making profits in a short time. At the same time, SRT Group will be able to obtain long-term sources of income in the form of lease and license payments from oil refiners.
Due to the existing specifics of the business processes in this industry, the project team implements its own blockchain platform to take into account the adopted industry standards, aspects of market functioning and other important components in its innovative project.
Technically, the blockchain platform of the project will be based on the principles of open source applications and on the Ethereum blockchain using the consensus mechanism (PoA). Also, IIoT (industrial Internet of things) will be used, i.e. distributed network infrastructure integrated with industrial equipment ACS, which will allow to see information from sensors and automate data collection on equipment operation, settlements and transactions between companies.
For the processing of raw materials, the project has developed 3 main modules:
- catalytic isomerization of gasoline-it provides production of high-octane gasoline from straight-run
- catalytic dewaxing of diesel fuel-produces Arctic diesel fuel from summer. Provides a reduction in freezing temperature to-55C
- catalytic cracking of fuel oil-produces light oil products (gasoline and diesel) from fuel oil. Increases the depth of oil refining at small refineries up to 85%, increases business profitability
The development of the project will help to solve most of the existing problems:
- will allow small refineries in the region with its own raw material for its processing
- streamline business processes and eliminate the middleman
- modernizing the existing small refinery
- it will provide an opportunity for enterprises to organize new production in a short time
- increase the speed of settlements between counterparties
- reduce the amount of waste from production and establish the production of environmentally friendly fuel class EURO-5
The introduction of the project into the existing market will reduce the final cost of fuel for consumers, including through discount programs, while allowing to pay for fuel with cryptocurrency.
The team conducted extended tests of devices in 2014-2017, the Equipment has successfully passed them in real production conditions in the next 2-3 years, fully confirmed the technical and the marketing concept of the project.