Multifunctional banking system
- Start date: 15.12.2016
- End date: 28.12.2016
- Currency of presale: BTC, ETH
- Token price on the presale: 0.00066 ETH
- Start date: 06.04.2017
- End date: 27.04.2017
- Currency of tokensale: BTC, ETH
- Token price on the tokensale: 0.001 ETH
Humaniq is a financial ecosystem built on blockchain, focused on simply and quickly connecting unbanked people to the global economy.
It combines blockchain bank as a core platform for financial services and technology start-ups, biometrics that replaces passports and signatures, ICO and distributed ownership instead of shareholders, and an investment fund for third-party start-up acquisition and acceleration.
- Money Transfers
- Humaniq harnesses the power of Blockchain and AI technologies to break down barriers to earning, spending, and accessing finance. We put you in total control of all your transactions. Payments are entirely transparent and accessible at all times, and with our Blockchain-based app you can track all your funds.
- Remote work
- How to access labour markets where there are more jobs, without leaving the home and people you love? Millions of people in under-developed regions are working for $2 or less per day. Living there, you have few opportunities for better prospects and a better life. But the alternative of emigrating to a country with more jobs can be a difficult choice, and hard to achieve.
- Aid without corruption
- Every year developing countries receive billions of dollars of financial aid from wealthier nations, but unfortunately, a significant portion of this funding is spent inappropriately?—?essentially wasted. According to the UN, the share of the funding that is lost reaches as much as 30% in some regions. Most often this happens when transferring money to the victims of natural disasters.
- Direct lending to entrepreneurs
- Low-income people are often unable to access finance needed to start up a business. Relatively small sums would give them a route to earn their way out of poverty. But while micro-finance can tackle this, such lenders rely on field partners to distribute the funds. This makes accessing micro-finance harder, and the field partners charge interest of up to 35%, making it needlessly more expensive.
- Finance for everyone
- The World Bank estimates that some 1.5 billion people in the world cannot benefit effectively from society the way they should be able to. In African states, more than 55% of the population have no formaI IDs and, in many cases, these people effectively do not exist for targeted social programs. Women in such regions used to have even less access to financial services such as credit lines and formal salaries.
- Smartphones affordable for everyone
- Humaniq’s aim is to bring cutting-edge Blockchain technologies to the 2 billion unbanked people in the world. Many do not even have access to a smartphone. They are shut out from the 21st Century economy, and from all the opportunities for learning, connecting and earning that smartphones provide. While costs are coming down, a smartphone that can perform mobile wallet functions still cost as much as $20, often out of the reach of the unbanked, who earn $2.50 or less a day.
- Boosting the Chinese economy
- Nowadays, nearly 95% of trade volume comes from China. Africa is seen by Chinese businessmen as 900 million potential customers in a fast-growing market. Perhaps more importantly, African societies are far from market saturation, unlike their Western counterparts. Thus, in Africa, China finds not only an ample supply of potential new customers but far less competition from other nations. The Humaniq project is really good news for China.